Bradley University Braves Projections 2019


These are the latest projections for the Bradley University Braves. All of these projections for Bradley are based on our proprietary ratings and data that is known to be predictive. This page was last updated on 12/10/2018.

Bradley Record and Rankings

Record: 7-3
Projected Final Record: 19.7-11.3

MVC Conference Record: 0-0
Projected Final MVC Record: 10.6-7.4
Projected Final Rank in the MVC: 3

Bradley Bracket Projections and Tournament Resume

DRatings Overall Rank: 130
RPI Rank: 133
Current NCAA Bracket Projection: Out

Starting in the 2017-2018 season, the NCAA tournament committee will begin to use the “tier system” to help determine tournament bids. In prior years, the four buckets were based on wins and losses against the RPI 1-50, 51-100, 101-200, and 201+. Now, the tier system accounts for the home, neutral and away site variable.

Tier 1: vs. RPI 1-30 (home), vs. RPI 1-50 (neutral site), vs. RPI 1-75 (away)
Tier 2: vs. RPI 31-75 (home), vs. RPI 51-100 (neutral site), vs. RPI 76-135 (away)
Tier 3: vs. RPI 76-160 (home), vs. RPI 101-200 (neutral site), vs. RPI 136-240 (away)
Tier 4: vs. RPI 161+ (home), vs. RPI 201+ (neutral site), vs. RPI 240+ (away)

Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4
Record 0-0 1-1 0-2 5-0
Win % by Tier 0.000 0.500 0.000 1.000

Our current projections give the Bradley University Braves a 18.6% chance to make the NCAA Tournament as conference champions or through an at-large bid. We project them to have a 21.6% chance at an NIT bid and a 59.8% chance of missing both the NCAA and NIT tournaments. Note that the predictions below take into account Bradley’s future schedule and prior results and are not necessarily based on where the team currently stands. The seed probabilities are based on a result from five hundred simulations. These simulations use all the rules for NCAA seeding, i.e. conference champions get an auto bid to the NCAA Tournament, regular season champions get an auto bid to the NIT, etc.

Seed Probability
NCAA #1 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #2 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #3 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #4 Seed 0.2%
NCAA #5 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #6 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #7 Seed 0.2%
NCAA #8 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #9 Seed 1.0%
NCAA #10 Seed 0.2%
NCAA #11 Seed 0.6%
NCAA #12 Seed 1.8%
NCAA #13 Seed 3.8%
NCAA #14 Seed 5.8%
NCAA #15 Seed 4.0%
NCAA #16 Seed 1.0%
NIT #1 Seed 0.2%
NIT #2 Seed 0.4%
NIT #3 Seed 0.8%
NIT #4 Seed 0.8%
NIT #5 Seed 1.0%
NIT #6 Seed 4.2%
NIT #7 Seed 10.2%
NIT #8 Seed 4.0%

Below is the current schedule and future game projections for the Bradley University Braves. If a game has not been played yet, then the “result” of the game is replaced with the “win probability”.

Bradley Schedule and Game Projections

Date Oppo Rank Opponent Location Result Score
11/7 No Rank WI Parkside Home W 74-58
11/10 279 SE Missouri St Home W 68-57
11/14 159 Jacksonville St Home W 74-65
11/17 173 IL Chicago Away L 70-71
11/20 158 SMU Neutal W 75-62
11/21 50 Penn St Neutal W 59-56
11/24 332 Chicago St Home W 86-70
11/28 137 IUPUI Away L 73-85
12/1 147 New Mexico Home L 75-85
12/4 257 Ark Little Rock Away W 68-62
12/15 254 E Illinois Home 89.2%
12/18 99 Ga Southern Away 30.5%
12/22 273 SE Louisiana Home 90.6%
1/2 186 Northern Iowa Home 81.6%
1/5 141 Indiana St Away 43.3%
1/8 199 Valparaiso Away 59.2%
1/12 200 Missouri St Home 83%
1/16 138 Drake Home 63.1%
1/20 95 S Illinois Away 29.7%
1/23 168 Illinois St Home 76.2%
1/26 200 Missouri St Away 58.8%
1/30 165 Evansville Away 52.2%
2/2 95 S Illinois Home 51.8%
2/6 186 Northern Iowa Away 56.5%
2/9 141 Indiana St Home 63.1%
2/13 107 Loyola-Chicago Home 56.3%
2/16 168 Illinois St Away 52.2%
2/19 138 Drake Away 42.7%
2/23 165 Evansville Home 73.3%
2/27 199 Valparaiso Home 80.9%
3/2 107 Loyola-Chicago Away 35.5%