Fordham Rams Projections 2019


These are the latest projections for the Fordham Rams. All of these projections for Fordham are based on our proprietary ratings and data that is known to be predictive. This page was last updated on 1/20/2019.

Fordham Record and Rankings

Record: 9-9
Projected Final Record: 13.8-17.2

Atlantic 10 Conference Record: 0-5
Projected Final Atlantic 10 Record: 4.8-13.2
Projected Final Rank in the Atlantic 10: 13

Fordham Bracket Projections and Tournament Resume

DRatings Overall Rank: 235
RPI Rank: 290
NET Rank: 223
Current NCAA Bracket Projection: Out

Starting in the 2017-2018 season, the NCAA tournament committee will begin to use the “tier system” to help determine tournament bids. In prior years, the four buckets were based on wins and losses against the RPI 1-50, 51-100, 101-200, and 201+. Now, the tier system accounts for the home, neutral and away site variable.

Tier 1: vs. RPI 1-30 (home), vs. RPI 1-50 (neutral site), vs. RPI 1-75 (away)
Tier 2: vs. RPI 31-75 (home), vs. RPI 51-100 (neutral site), vs. RPI 76-135 (away)
Tier 3: vs. RPI 76-160 (home), vs. RPI 101-200 (neutral site), vs. RPI 136-240 (away)
Tier 4: vs. RPI 161+ (home), vs. RPI 201+ (neutral site), vs. RPI 240+ (away)

Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4
Record 0-0 0-3 1-2 7-4
Win % by Tier 0.000 0.000 0.333 0.636

Our current projections give the Fordham Rams a 0.0% chance to make the NCAA Tournament as conference champions or through an at-large bid. We project them to have a 0.6% chance at an NIT bid and a 99.4% chance of missing both the NCAA and NIT tournaments. Note that the predictions below take into account Fordham’s future schedule and prior results and are not necessarily based on where the team currently stands. The seed probabilities are based on a result from five hundred simulations. These simulations use all the rules for NCAA seeding, i.e. conference champions get an auto bid to the NCAA Tournament, regular season champions get an auto bid to the NIT, etc.

Seed Probability
NCAA #1 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #2 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #3 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #4 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #5 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #6 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #7 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #8 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #9 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #10 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #11 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #12 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #13 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #14 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #15 Seed 0.0%
NCAA #16 Seed 0.0%
NIT #1 Seed 0.0%
NIT #2 Seed 0.0%
NIT #3 Seed 0.4%
NIT #4 Seed 0.0%
NIT #5 Seed 0.2%
NIT #6 Seed 0.0%
NIT #7 Seed 0.0%
NIT #8 Seed 0.0%

Below is the current schedule and future game projections for the Fordham Rams. If a game has not been played yet, then the “result” of the game is replaced with the “win probability”.

Fordham Schedule and Game Projections

Date Oppo Rank Opponent Location Result Score
11/6 No Rank City Col NY Home W 106-58
11/10 272 Houston Bap Away L 72-75
11/16 177 Florida Intl Home W 83-77
11/17 301 Youngstown St Home W 67-61
11/18 282 Columbia Home W 70-69
11/25 346 Alabama A&M Home W 77-46
12/1 333 Manhattan Away W 57-56
12/4 326 Maine Away L 68-75
12/8 126 Rutgers Home W 78-70
12/11 153 NJIT Home L 50-53
12/16 322 Howard Home W 74-67
12/20 246 James Madison Home W 75-48
12/30 253 LIU Brooklyn Home L 57-60
1/5 52 VA Commonwealth Home L 51-76
1/9 139 Duquesne Away L 61-66
1/12 195 St Bonaventure Neutral L 64-71
1/15 64 St Louis Home L 60-63
1/19 137 George Mason Away L 68-71
1/23 275 La Salle Home 65.6%
1/26 70 Dayton Home 19.8%
1/30 249 G Washington Away 44.5%
2/6 197 Massachusetts Away 30.1%
2/9 139 Duquesne Home 39.2%
2/12 69 Davidson Home 22.8%
2/16 129 Rhode Island Away 14.8%
2/20 229 Richmond Away 38.2%
2/23 195 St Bonaventure Home 48.2%
2/27 168 St Joseph’s PA Home 42.9%
3/2 69 Davidson Away 8.6%
3/6 249 G Washington Home 63.1%
3/9 275 La Salle Away 44.5%